About the Journal
Anthropological Notebooks is the official journal of the Slovenian Anthropological Society.
Aims and Scope
Anthropological Notebooks is an open access, peer-reviewed journal publishing original scholarly articles and book reviews in the fields of social, cultural, physical and linguistic anthropology, and related fields. In particular, it welcomes work that is based on long-term ethnographic fieldwork, sound analysis and a broad theoretical discussion.
ISSN: 1408 - 032X
Media evidence number: 694
Abstracting and indexation:
- Social Science Citation Index (SSCI),
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS),
- Anthropology Plus database (Anthropological Literature and Anthropological Index Online),
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts/Sociological Abstracts,
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences (IBZ),
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory,
- SocINDEX with Full Text,
- MLA International Bibliography.